Students who wish to get admission to First Degree Programme should register their names in the Kerala University Website. Details are available on the Kerala University Website: https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
Applicants are advised to log in and go through the details.
Tuition Fees and other fees will be charged as per the criteria prescribed by the Government/ University for self – financing Colleges.
A. Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 3 year degree course shall have passed any Higher Secondary Examination of the Govt. of Kerala or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying Higher Secondary examination in case of general category and 40% marks in the case of the candidates belonging to scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Eligible Communities.
B. Selection of the students for the Course will be made in the following manner:
1. 50% of the seats of the course shall be filled up by the Government or such authority determined by the Government from time to time on the basis of merit/entrance examination and reservation principles followed by the Government of Kerala. The University of Kerala has the right to allot 50% of students until the last allotment process is over.
2. The remaining 50% seats shall be filled up by the Management (Sree Narayana Trust, Vamanapuram) on the basis of merit.
FOR ADMISSION, CANDIDATES SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.
C. Documents to be produced:
1. 1SSLC Certificate
2. Pass certificate and Mark List of the previous qualifying examination.
3. Online Application Printout.
4. Chalan for fee remittance
5. Migration Certificate in the case of students from other Universities/Boards.
6. Transfer Certificate.
7. Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution where the candidate studied last.
8. Passport size photographs (3 nos).
9. Certificate of extracurricular activities if any.
10. Eligibility Certificate: Candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination from any state other than the State of Kerala shall produce the Eligibility Certificate at the time of admission.
The SSLC mark list and certificates once submitted to the College Office will be returned to the students only when they finally leave the College. Students are, therefore, advised to keep with the true copies of the SSLC mark list and other certificates before submitting them to the College Office.
D. The principal may refuse to grant admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
E. Any student who has obtained admission to the college by means of false certificate or by the false sensation of any kind, or who may be found guilty of misconduct shall be summarily dismissed.
F. Application form (Management Quota) and Prospectus can be obtained from the college office on all working days on payment of Rs.300/-. It must be duly filled in and submitted to the College Office with the requisite documents.
i. No transfer certificate shall be issued to those for whom there are any dues to the college.
ii. No fees will be levied from those who apply for the transfer certificate either at the time of leaving the college or within one year after leaving.
iii. A fee of Rs. 50/- will be levied from those who apply for duplicate copies of transfer certificate.
iv. No fee will be levied for the issue of course certificate and conduct certificate.